Re: [GENERAL] Empty Date Field

From: "fabian baena" <fabbaena(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Empty Date Field
Date: 1999-05-09 17:49:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you very much.

I have another question if you don't mind...
I live in Colombia (Sounth America) and on the currency works with numbers
much higher than the ones used in dollars. For example we work with amounts
greater thar 1 billion pesos, but the field works only if the amounts are
much smaller than that. How can I create another type so I can resolve this
problem.

Thank you again

Fabian