Select Query Help

From: "Shawn T(dot) Walker" <swalker(at)iac(dot)net>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Select Query Help
Date: 1998-07-26 01:46:12
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello All,

I am designing a database for a ISP call center. This is the
Select statment that I am trying to use to allow a employee search for
a user. It displays all of the information that I would like it to,
but if any of the items in the where clause are not found then that
item will not come up on the screen. Can anyone give me any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance.... The mailing list has been great!!!! :)

select myob.username,myob.lname,myob.fname,radius.ip_username,account_types.account_title,status.status_name
from myob,radius,account_types,status
where myob.username = radius.username AND radius.account_type = account_types.account_type AND radius.status = status.status
order by username;

--

Shawn T. Walker swalker(at)iac(dot)net
Internet Access Cincinnati