S-Designer DEF file for Postgres

From: Rostislav Matl <xmatl(at)informatics(dot)muni(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: S-Designer DEF file for Postgres
Date: 1998-07-17 19:05:25
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm creating S-Designer definition file for Postgres and I've more than half of
work done - only date types and some refinements are needed.
I'd like know if someone very experienced with Postgres want see it before
I contribute it.
PS: I'm just leaving fro fourteen-day vacancy so don't expect early response:).

| ROSTISLAV MATL, student of Masaryk University - Faculty of Informatics |
| e-mail: xmatl(at)fi(dot)muni(dot)cz WWW: http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xmatl/index.html |