Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] Configuration problems in PostgreSQL 6.3.2 on Linux-ELF

From: Alvin van Raalte <alvin(at)camberlo(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: teo(at)flex(dot)ro (Constantin Teodorescu), hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org (PostgreSQL-development)
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] Configuration problems in PostgreSQL 6.3.2 on Linux-ELF
Date: 1998-04-20 19:21:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just re-posted my patch that fixes this problem of to the pgaccess
maintainer. It removes all reference to LINUX_ELF from the makefiles so
solving the problem. However to be consistent with the other ports
maybe it should be defined instead. I just assumed (always a very bad
thing to do!) that whoever partially removed the LINUX_ELF logic new
what they were doing and completed the job.

See pgsql/src/interfaces/libpgtcl/Makefile.in to see what I am talking
about.

Alvin