Shared tables

From: Brandon Ibach <bibach(at)infomansol(dot)com>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org (PostgreSQL Hackers)
Subject: Shared tables
Date: 1998-02-15 10:01:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Do we have a way, at the moment, supported or otherwise, to "share"
tables across multiple databases? For instance, some of the catalogs
are the same from one database to another, but could I create a new
table and share it (and possibly some indexes on it) between more than
one database?
Thanks in advance...

-Brandon :)