Time to drop --{en|dis}able-hba from configure

From: Tom I Helbekkmo <tih(at)Hamartun(dot)Priv(dot)NO>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Time to drop --{en|dis}able-hba from configure
Date: 1998-02-14 14:19:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The 'configure' script currently says

checking setting HBA... enabled

which is hardly needed any more. I just grepped through the whole
tree, and there is no occurrence of "NOHBA" outside of configure -- as
there shouldn't be now that the pg_hba.conf file is used to select the
authentication scheme(s) to be used. (Which, by the way, was a Smart
Move, in my opinion. Things were too confusing as they were.)

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity. --Niles Crane, "Frasier"