Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] v6.3 release ToDo list and supported ports

From: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu (Thomas G(dot) Lockhart)
Cc: Fred(dot)Reimer(at)ctg(dot)hboc(dot)com, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] v6.3 release ToDo list and supported ports
Date: 1998-02-13 19:30:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Oliver was working on patches. Lost his e-mail message; is Oliver still
> here? I've got a RH5.0 linux system at work now, and the shipped Postgres
> installation has this problem. I'd like to see it fixed...
>
> Bruce, can you add this to the v6.3 ToDo (assuming you agree to take it
> on :)

To be honest, I there has been so much going on, I am not sure what to
document, especially with the ports. I don't think I ever did a good
job of tracking which ports did and did not work. I usually
concentrated on show-stopper bugs like crashes and broken features.

--
Bruce Momjian
maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us