[BUG?] Frontend Protocol...

From: Julia Anne Case <julie(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Postgres Dev <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [BUG?] Frontend Protocol...
Date: 1998-02-06 07:27:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I spent some more time with this...

It appears as if after I get the Pblank I get the T for a tuple
and then the next 2 bytes should indicate the number of fields, but they
are both 0... If I set the number of fields to 2 and then continue, the
rest seems to happen fine.

Julie

--
[ Julia Anne Case ] [ Ships are safe inside the harbor, ]
[Programmer at large] [ but is that what ships are really for. ]