Re: [HACKERS] connection troubles

From: Julia Anne Case <julie(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] connection troubles
Date: 1998-02-04 18:19:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Quoting Julia Anne Case (julie(at)hub(dot)org):
> With the odbc driver after I send the login info I wait for a
> response and finally get a character value 205 back...

I've also found if I kill my debuging process during the wait for
response from the server it often crashes the server...

Julie

BTW, this is using 6.2.1

--
[ Julia Anne Case ] [ Ships are safe inside the harbor, ]
[Programmer at large] [ but is that what ships are really for. ]