Re: Can This be done

From: Uros Gruber <uros(at)sir-mag(dot)com>
To: Steve Lane <slane(at)fmpro(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can This be done
Date: 2002-05-13 18:23:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I know that select return a number of records, but i i use
LIMIT i can't know how many row actualy is, because it's
alway smaller than limit.

Only solution I know for now is with 2 queryes. First query
to get all the data, and than second with limit. But this is
not something i want.

--
bye,
Uros mailto:uros(at)sir-mag(dot)com