Relocatable RPMs

From: gparc(at)free(dot)fr
To: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Relocatable RPMs
Date: 2016-04-04 15:35:33
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hello,

first thanks alot for the good work on http://yum.postgresql.org.

I need to install PostgreSQL CentOS RPMs in a specific directory (i.e. /u01/pgsql/<VERSION>).
It seems to be doable if the RPMs you provide to us would be "relocatable" which they are not (at least the last time I checked).
Except resorting to SRPMS which I want to avoid, can you provide a solution ?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards

Gilles