Anyone interested in a Pittsburgh-area Postgres users' group?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Anyone interested in a Pittsburgh-area Postgres users' group?
Date: 2004-05-02 05:43:26
Lists: pgsql-general

I've gotten a couple of inquiries lately about a Postgres users' group
in my home town of Pittsburgh PA. There is not one (unless it's very
well camouflaged) but perhaps there is critical mass to create one.
If you think you might come to meetings of such a group, let me know
off-list. If I get enough responses I'll set up an initial meeting
and we'll see where it goes ...