Wich the best way to control the logic of a web application?

From: Andre Lopes <lopes80andre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wich the best way to control the logic of a web application?
Date: 2009-08-19 16:46:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Now I'am with some doubts on how to control the logic of a web application?

So... the web application uses PHP, object oriented and PostgresSQL
Database. I have developed some procedures and functions in the database but
I don't know if it is correct to mix logic in the database and PHP.

What do you think aboout this? Should I mix logic in Database and PHP or
should I control the logic only in the PHP?

Best Regards,
André.