Error Installing postgres 8.2.4 on Windows Server 2003 64bit

From: "Peck, Brian" <brian(dot)peck(at)lmco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error Installing postgres 8.2.4 on Windows Server 2003 64bit
Date: 2007-08-23 15:40:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey all,

When I try and install form the msi installer for version 8.2.4 I get
the following error.

Failed to run initdb: 128!

And when it tells me to see the logfile for details, there is no log
file in the tmp directory.

Anyone know why it's doing this?

It crashes furring the initdb phase of the installer.

- Brian Peck

- 858-795-1398