Re: Namespace projects.postgresql.org

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Namespace projects.postgresql.org
Date: 2019-03-02 16:43:38
Lists: pgsql-www

Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc> writes:
> Is this proposal also for cleaning up the old gborg and pgfoundry data
> on our file-mirrors (ie: http://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/projects/) or do
> we want to keep those?

Are those actually just mirrors, or is it likely that they're now the
only accessible copies of that stuff? I'd be kind of inclined to keep
such data just for archival reasons. Doesn't mean it has to be easily
accessible of course, and we should make sure it's presented as historical
rather than current projects.