No LINGUAS file yet for pg_combinebackup

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: No LINGUAS file yet for pg_combinebackup
Date: 2023-12-25 17:48:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Since dc2123400, any "make" in src/bin/pg_combinebackup whines

cat: ./po/LINGUAS: No such file or directory

if you have selected --enable-nls. This is evidently from

AVAIL_LANGUAGES := $(shell cat $(srcdir)/po/LINGUAS)

I don't particularly care to see that warning until whenever
it is that the translations first get populated. Perhaps
we should hack up nls-global.mk to hide the warning, but
that might bite somebody someday. I'm inclined to just
add an empty LINGUAS file as a temporary measure.
Thoughts?