Re: Materialize view in slave server

From: Frank Alberto Rodriguez <franknigth(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Materialize view in slave server
Date: 2019-04-01 15:32:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello. If you planned to writes over materialized views, you should use the
primary server, because the slave must be to read only.
If you want to avoid writes in the slave, use normal views instead, otherwise
ensure the writes over a materialized view occur in a primary node only, but
reading it on slave node would not be a problem.

Regards