Re: Postgres talk at Seattle-Hadoop-HBase-NoSQL-Meetup?

From: Robert Bernier <robert7390(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: Bradford Stephens <bradfordstephens(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org, Lee Fisher <blibbet(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Postgres talk at Seattle-Hadoop-HBase-NoSQL-Meetup?
Date: 2013-02-16 00:57:23
Lists: seapug

Hi Brad,

Lee posted a notice on seapug that you guys might be interested in postgres in a NOSQL context.

I like the idea of putting on a talk for this. As I deal with the NOSQL people here at the office all the time. I think I have enough of a grasp of showing opportunities using postgres.

Can you confirm your interest?

Robert