BUG #18370: Issue accessing pgadmin4 web gui

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: criostasis(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #18370: Issue accessing pgadmin4 web gui
Date: 2024-02-28 09:54:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 18370
Logged by: Michael Ray
Email address: criostasis(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 16.2
Operating system: Ubuntu Server 23.10

I installed pgadmin4 and then setup my nodejs app. While it is running I
cannot access the pgadmin4 web gui. I have setup a reverse proxy in my
nodejs app to localhost:5050 when i go to localhost/pgadmin4 since my routes
are blocking access. This does not work however and now I cant access
pgadmin4 with the nodejs app stopped. I have searched google and looked on
the bug tracker on github and cannot find any reference to this issue.

How do i access the web gui when i have a nodejs app setup with routes?