Re: plpgsql: Bush becomes a null,

From: "Mauri Sahlberg" <mos(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: plpgsql: Bush becomes a null,
Date: 2003-08-28 18:57:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thank you very much. Also thanks for Josh.

I have to say that I'm really impressed with the speed of this list and
dedication of the people who develop postgres.

Twice I have asked a question on this list and twice I've got absolutely
correct answer in less than one day - even when both of my questions have
been kind of RTFM questions, had I just thought them out!

The only two places I've got answers so fast have been Datavision and
Inetd-software.