Re: Locking

From: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Anthony Berglas <anthony(at)berglas(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Locking
Date: 2024-03-17 17:50:34
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Sun, 2024-03-17 at 15:11 +1000, Anthony Berglas wrote:
> I would write something iff there is interest in posting it.

I cannot promise that the patch would be accepted; I personally think
that briefly mentioning transaction anomalies and isolation levels
would be ok.

> Probably an overview in the Introduction to Locking section.

I don't know exactly which section you mean, but it should definitely
be part of the tutorial, in chapter 3.4.

Appendix J contains some information about building the documentation
from source. The patch should be against the current development
version.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe