setup replica master slave in AWS Linux 2

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: setup replica master slave in AWS Linux 2
Date: 2021-02-10 13:22:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Is there a document on how to set up a replication master-slave in AWS Linux 2?  Is it the same as in Linux Redhat?

When I install and initdb in AWS Linux 2, it's already created postgres os user.  I can't establish from one server to another.  There's a ECDSA to the list of known host.  Permission denied (publickey, gssapi-keyex, gssapi-with-mic)

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love, and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success