Re: Error: insufficient data in the message

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Ranier VF <ranier_gyn(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error: insufficient data in the message
Date: 2016-03-18 00:00:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Ranier VF <ranier_gyn(at)hotmail(dot)com> writes:
> Hi, I around with error with PostgreSQL 9.5.0
> Error: insufficient data in the messagepgsql_pexec error: PQresultStatus=7

Hmm ... I can't find the string "insufficient data in the message"
anywhere in the Postgres sources. And not "pgsql_pexec" either.
So this must be coming from some client-side code you're using (not
libpq). It's unlikely we can help you much here; you need to chat with
the author of the client-side library that's emitting that error.