CloudNativePG 1.23.3 and 1.22.5 Released!

From: The CloudNativePG Contributors via PostgreSQL Announce <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CloudNativePG 1.23.3 and 1.22.5 Released!
Date: 2024-07-31 15:23:06
Lists: pgsql-announce

We are delighted to announce the latest updates for the **CloudNativePG
Operator**, now available for versions 1.23 and 1.22.

**Patch releases 1.23.3 and 1.22.5** bring essential bug fixes and enhancements
to ensure greater stability and resilience for your systems.

**Important Notice:** Version 1.22 has now reached End-of-Life (EOL). The
1.22.5 release is the final update for this version.

**Upgrade Now:** We strongly recommend updating your operator to take advantage
of these improvements and ensure your system remains robust.

For comprehensive details on the changes, please review the release notes:

- [Release Notes for 1.23.3](https://cloudnative-pg.io/documentation/1.23/release_notes/v1.23/)
- [Release Notes for 1.22.5](https://cloudnative-pg.io/documentation/1.22/release_notes/v1.22/)

Thank you for your continued support. We are committed to providing you with a
seamless experience with the CloudNativePG Operator. If you are using our
operator in production, we invite you to
[add your organization as an adopter of the project](https://github.com/cloudnative-pg/cloudnative-pg/blob/main/ADOPTERS.md).

Your support is invaluable to us and helps us grow and improve!

## About CloudNativePG

[CloudNativePG](https://cloudnative-pg.io) stands as a groundbreaking
open-source Kubernetes Operator designed explicitly for PostgreSQL workloads.
Seamlessly orchestrating the entire life cycle of a PostgreSQL cluster,
CloudNativePG takes charge from bootstrapping and configuration to ensuring
high availability, connection routing, and comprehensive backup and disaster
recovery mechanisms.
Leveraging PostgreSQL's native streaming replication, CloudNativePG efficiently
distributes data across pods, nodes, and zones using standard Kubernetes
patterns. This enables seamless scaling of replicas in a Kubernetes-native
manner, with the operator autonomously and safely reconfiguring replication as
needed.
Originally conceived and supported by [EDB](https://www.enterprisedb.com/),
CloudNativePG represents a paradigm shift in managing PostgreSQL workloads
within Kubernetes environments.