BUG #17157: authorizaiton of dict_int and bloom extention

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: bjzhangl(at)cn(dot)ibm(dot)com
Subject: BUG #17157: authorizaiton of dict_int and bloom extention
Date: 2021-08-24 06:59:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 17157
Logged by: Lily Zhang
Email address: bjzhangl(at)cn(dot)ibm(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 13.3
Operating system: os390x

1. Since dict_int is trusted, we create extension of dict_int with normal
user. But when alter maxlen of intdict, it reports error. This is the
detail.
```
admin=> create extension dict_int;
CREATE EXTENSION
admin=> ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY intdict (MAXLEN = 7);
ERROR: must be owner of text search dictionary intdict
```
2. Since pg13 supports trusted extension, we make bloom trusted by changing
control file. Everything runs well except drop extension with normal user
who creates this extension.
```
test=> create extension bloom;
CREATE EXTENSION
test=> drop extension bloom;
ERROR: must be superuser to drop access methods
```