The Schedule is out for POSETTE: An Event for Postgres 2024!

From: Microsoft Azure via PostgreSQL Announce <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: The Schedule is out for POSETTE: An Event for Postgres 2024!
Date: 2024-05-03 13:23:01
Lists: pgsql-announce

# Amazing Talks & Speakers for POSETTE 2024

The talk selection team is so excited about all the talks planned for our 3rd annual free & virtual developer event, happening June 11-13, 2024. Take a look at the **[schedule for POSETTE: An Event for Postgres 2024](https://www.citusdata.com/posette/2024/schedule/)**, and see which talks you’re most interested in.

# Save the Date
Before your schedule books up, we hope that you will Save the Date. Add one or more livestreams to your calendar:

* \#1: [June 11th @ 8:00am – 1:30pm PDT](https://www.addevent.com/event/Zi19909939)
* \#2: [June 12th @ 8:00am – 1:30pm CEST](https://www.addevent.com/event/bq19909949)
* \#3: [June 12th @ 8:00am – 1:30pm PDT](https://www.addevent.com/event/kw19909943)
* \#4: [June 13th @ 8:00am – 1:30pm CEST](https://www.addevent.com/event/Wm19909952)

# Things to know about the Schedule
**42 talks** from 44 amazing speakers—with 10-11 unique talks in each of the 4 livestreams

**Look at all 4 tabs on [the Schedule page](https://www.citusdata.com/posette/2024/schedule/)**—one for each livestream

**Speakers page is live too**: You can get a good overview of who’s presenting by looking at the **[new Speakers page](https://www.citusdata.com/posette/2024/speakers/)**.

**Individual Speaker pages** for each of the speakers. Just click on their photo on the [POSETTE Speakers page](https://www.citusdata.com/posette/2024/speakers/) to access their expanded bio and this year’s talk & abstract. Plus, you’ll find YouTube & Episode links for speakers who have spoken at our previous events including Citus Con and the Path To Citus Con podcast.

## Keynote Speakers
**Charles Feddersen**, Partner Director Product Management @ Microsoft, will speak on “All the Postgres Things at Microsoft, POSETTE edition"

**Regina Obe**, CEO @ Paragon Corporation & PostGIS PSC, will talk about “The Open Source Geospatial Community, PostGIS & Postgres"

**Sarah Novotny**, Open Source Wonk, will tell us “Why I love open source development & what I learned from K8s”

**Thomas Munro**, PostgreSQL hacker working @ Microsoft, will give us “A Walking Tour of Postgres”

We hope to see you (virtually) in June.