[Feature] Add keyboard shortcut for adding column when creating table

From: Tomasz Matejunas <tm(at)digitaloak(dot)it>
To: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [Feature] Add keyboard shortcut for adding column when creating table
Date: 2020-02-19 12:43:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

I'm adding few tables with long list columns, it's annoying when I need to scroll to the top to click button to add a column. I think about two solutions:
- add keyboard shortcut, display information about possibility to use it when button will be hidden (scrolled out)
- attach add column buton to the part which can't be scrolled

Thanks,