Nordic PGDay 2024 - Schedule announced and open for registration

From: Nordic PGDay via PostgreSQL Announce <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Nordic PGDay 2024 - Schedule announced and open for registration
Date: 2024-01-17 13:32:33
Lists: pgsql-announce

Nordic PGDay 2024 will be held in Oslo, Norway, on Tuesday, March 21, 2024 at the
at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel. It features a full day with a track of PostgreSQL
presentations from both Nordic and global PostgreSQL experts. It will cover a wide
range of topics of interest. Alongside the main track it will include a sponsor track with
presentations showcasing innovative products and services from our partners.

The schedule is now [published](https://www.postgresql.eu/events/nordicpgday2024/schedule/)
and registration has now [opened](https://2024.nordicpgday.org/registration/). Seats are
limited so we recommend that you register early if you are interested! There are 30 Early
bird discounted tickets available until the 21st of February 2024; grab yours before they
run out or the campaign ends.

Nordic PGDay is proud to be a PostgreSQL Community Recognised Conference.

We look forward to seeing you in Oslo!