Re: Inserting into foreign table with sequences and default values

From: "peter(dot)borissow(at)kartographia(dot)com" <peter(dot)borissow(at)kartographia(dot)com>
To: "peter(dot)borissow(at)kartographia(dot)com" <peter(dot)borissow(at)kartographia(dot)com>
Cc: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Inserting into foreign table with sequences and default values
Date: 2023-12-09 01:17:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Correction: the trigger on the remote table isn't going to work. I was trying so many different things today that I confused myself. Sorry...

On the bright side the remote sequence works great and I can insert records from the my database to the remote database now which is a step forward.

I'll report back if I make any additional progress.