Re: Migrating local PG instance to AWS RDS?

From: MichaelDBA <MichaelDBA(at)sqlexec(dot)com>
To: Victor Tan <victortcs(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Wells Oliver <wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Migrating local PG instance to AWS RDS?
Date: 2021-05-28 00:56:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

I've been supporting clients using AWS RDS and Aurora for a few years
now, and I love it, especially Aurora.  Stuff is so damn fast in Aurora
since they came up with the best hook for databases: eliminate database
logging, ie, no checkpoints, no WAL.  And of course built in solutions
for HA and DR with global databases.

Regards,
Michael Vitale