Announcement: New Products Release - DBConvert / DBConvert for DBF and PostgreSQL!

From: "Slotix s(dot)r(dot)o(dot) via PostgreSQL Announce" <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Announcement: New Products Release - DBConvert / DBConvert for DBF and PostgreSQL!
Date: 2023-10-24 20:02:12
Lists: pgsql-announce

We are thrilled to announce the release of our latest products, **DBConvert / DBSync for DBF and PostgreSQL**. These powerful solutions are designed to streamline your data conversion, migration, and synchronization processes between DBF and PostgreSQL databases.

## Key Features:
1. **Efficient Data Transfer:** DBConvert ensures efficient and reliable data transfer between DBF and PostgreSQL databases, providing a seamless bridge for your data needs.

2. **User-Friendly Interface:** Our user-friendly solutions are tailored to simplify the conversion and synchronization processes, making it accessible for users of all levels.

3. **Sync Capabilities:** Achieve synchronization between your DBF and PostgreSQL databases effortlessly, ensuring that your data is always up-to-date.

4. **Supported Databases:**
- **File Formats:**
- *.DBF
- dBase