PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2023 Call for Papers

From: PostgreSQL Europe via PostgreSQL Announce <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2023 Call for Papers
Date: 2023-06-15 12:50:02
Lists: pgsql-announce

PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2023 will take place in Prague, Czechia,
on December 12–15, 2023. Our Call for Papers is now open.

We are accepting proposals for talks in English. Each session will
last 45 minutes, and may be on any topic related to PostgreSQL. The
submission deadline is September the 1st 23:59:59 CEST. Selected
speakers will be notified before September 28th, 2023.

Please submit your proposals by going to
[https://2023.pgconf.eu/call-for-papers/](https://2023.pgconf.eu/call-for-papers/) and following the instructions.

The proposals will be considered by committee who will produce a
schedule to be published nearer the conference date. The members of
the committee are listed on the website linked above.

All selected speakers will get free entry to the conference (excluding
training sessions). We do not in general cover travel and accommodations
for speakers, but may be able to do so in limited cases. If you require
assistance with funding to be able to attend, please make a note of this
in the submission notes field or contact us separately before the
submission deadline.

Our Call for Sponsorship is also open. Take your chance to
present your services or products to the PostgreSQL community - or
see it as a give back opportunity. All sponsorship levels also include
one or more free entrance tickets, depending on the level. Please head
to [https://2023.pgconf.eu/become-sponsor/](https://2023.pgconf.eu/become-sponsor/) for more details.

As usual, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at
[contact(at)pgconf(dot)eu](mailto:contact(at)pgconf(dot)eu).

We look forward to seeing you in Prague in December!