Monitoring Script for Postgres

From: Naveed Iftikhar <naveed27c(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Monitoring Script for Postgres
Date: 2024-06-21 01:35:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi PostgreSQL Admin Team,
  I am new to PostgreSQL Database. I have provisioned few databases on RHEL. Need help and advise on how to setup basic database level monitoring like service status, tablespaces thresholds , buffer memory threshold, replication lag etc.  Please suggest if any extensions are suitable for the PostgreSQL monitoring. What to avoid third party enterprise tools.
Best Regards -Naveed-