[Pljava-dev] installing and configuring pljava on XP ???

From: autisi at yahoo(dot)com (Smith Roman)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] installing and configuring pljava on XP ???
Date: 2009-04-22 07:26:58
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,

I am new to PL/Java. I have spent days trying to configure pljava with postgresql on my xp machine. I have read several guidelines or instructions on the web but to no avail. I keep getting a C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/lib/pljava.dll or pljava module not found. It seems that several programmers are having this issue. Is'nt there a sure way of getting it to work painlessly.

I would really appreciate it if I can get help on this issue.

Thanks,

Smith.