BUG #16776: The database cluster initialisation failed

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: husa(dot)2020hi(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16776: The database cluster initialisation failed
Date: 2020-12-15 01:40:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16776
Logged by: hihi hihi
Email address: husa(dot)2020hi(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 13.1
Operating system: windows10

I have installed it with admin acc.
Before It was install-finished,it pop up small message:
https://upload.cc/i1/2020/12/15/ePSTyC.jpeg

And, I still cannot structure database in 'data folder'
https://upload.cc/i1/2020/12/15/5OHALe.jpeg

When I uninstalled it for reinstall, it always pop up this strange msg
https://upload.cc/i1/2020/12/15/UVvMAQ.jpeg

I checked "services" after I installed it, I cannot find "postgres" in
"services"
https://upload.cc/i1/2020/12/15/ywskMJ.jpeg

It took me 6 hours to reinstall and uninstall and googled a lot website for
solutions(including add "prostgres" computer account)
But they cannot slove my problem until now. Too tire and too frustrate in 6
hours
So, can anyone help me?