PGDay/MED Call for Papers

From: PGDay/MED via PostgreSQL Announce <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGDay/MED Call for Papers
Date: 2023-01-30 10:05:31
Lists: pgsql-announce

PGDay/MED is pleased to announce that the call for papers is open for our inaugural conference.

We are looking for talks on any PostgreSQL-related subject for the one-day conference. Got a big idea you want to share? A problem you have an innovative solution to? An advancement you want to put forward? We want to hear from you!

All talks should last about 40-45 minutes, with an additional 5-10 minutes for questions. Due to the international nature of our audience, we are requesting that talks be made in English for this conference.

# Key dates:

* The call for papers will close on Sunday February 12. We know it’s not a lot of time but we know the PostgreSQL folks are the best, you can get it done!
* We will try to inform all speakers by Wednesday February 15 if their talk has been selected.
* Conference is scheduled for April 13 in Malta.

Submit your talk for consideration [here](https://2023.pgdaymed.org/cfp/). We look forward to hearing from you!

[PGDay/MED](https://pgdaymed.org/) is a conference organized by [PostgreSQL Europe](https://www.postgresql.eu/). It follows the PostgreSQL [Community Conference Recognition guidelines](https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/conferences/).