Nordic PGDay 2022 – schedule announced and registration open

From: Nordic PGDay via PostgreSQL Announce <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Nordic PGDay 2022 – schedule announced and registration open
Date: 2023-01-20 14:06:56
Lists: pgsql-announce

Nordic PGDay 2023 will be held in Stockholm, Sweden, on March 21, 2023 at the
Hilton Hotel Slussen. It features a full day with a track of PostgreSQL
presentations from both Nordic and global PostgreSQL experts, covering a wide
range of topics, and a sponsor track with presentations showcasing innovative
products and services from our fantastic partners.

The schedule with our great talks is now [published](https://2023.nordicpgday.org/schedule) and registration has now
[opened](https://2023.nordicpgday.org/registration/). Seats are limited so we
recommend that you register early if you are interested! Early Bird discount
is available until February 21th or as long tickets last - 30 discounted
tickets available.

Nordic PGDay is proud to be a PostgreSQL Community Recognised Conference.

We look forward to seeing you in Stockholm!