Re: [HACKERS] trouble with rules

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] trouble with rules
Date: 1999-02-08 16:02:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us> writes:
> Should we remove his patch? I don't know.

That seems like an overreaction. We need to look at it more carefully,
but it's a feature we want no? (I assume INTERSECT/EXCEPT are SQL92
items, not something Stefan invented out of whole cloth.) Seems like
it mostly works and we just need to find the places where it conflicts
with other post-6.3 changes.