CREATE EXTENSION not adding extension on second SCHEMA

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: gustavomilc(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: CREATE EXTENSION not adding extension on second SCHEMA
Date: 2022-05-31 14:20:06
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/sql-createextension.html

I'm trying to add an extension to two schemas that I have in my DB.

steps:

1)

CREATE EXTENSION unaccent with SCHEMA public;

response: OK.

2)

CREATE EXTENSION unaccent with SCHEMA public_test;

response: SQL Error [42710]: ERROR: extension "unaccent" already exists

I tryed:

SET search_path = public_test;
CREATE EXTENSION unaccent;

and the response is: response: SQL Error [42710]: ERROR: extension
"unaccent" already exists