Call for Papers - PGDay Austria 2022

From: PG Day Austria via PostgreSQL Announce <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Call for Papers - PGDay Austria 2022
Date: 2022-03-09 17:31:29
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello PostgreSQL enthusiasts,

We are proud to announce that **Call for Papers for PGDay Austria 2022** is opened and due to that we are currently looking for exciting talks about PostgreSQL, whether in German or English.
If you want to become a speaker of PGDay Austria, feel free to submit a talk **until the 30th of May 2022**. We would be happy to welcome you in the beautiful location of Schloss Schönbrunn in Vienna!

More information: https://pgday.at/en/talk-commitee/

Best regards,
Anastasiya