Re: cache lookup failed for function 0

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pf(at)pfortin(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cache lookup failed for function 0
Date: 2023-09-30 23:39:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com> writes:
> On 9/30/23 14:54, pf(at)pfortin(dot)com wrote:
>> As I told Tom, the "test" DB has this issue; the production and test1 DBs
>> are fine; I should have thought to check those first... Sorry for the
>> noise.

> Still there was an issue with a database. Did you track down what was
> wrong with "test"?

Yeah, it'd be interesting to try to figure out what's wrong.
One idea is to pg_dump both test and test1 and compare the dump
scripts, assuming you expect identical contents in both.

(If you expect not-quite-identical contents, I think there's
a DB comparison tool that's been recommended around here.)