How can I became a memeber of this newsgroup?

From: mihai11(at)mailcity(dot)com (Razvan)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How can I became a memeber of this newsgroup?
Date: 2003-03-19 08:50:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everybody!

I am interested in PostgreSql so I would like to read/post
to/from this newsgroup. Up to now I have posted 2 messages and each
time I got a message in my e-mail box that says:

Your message to pgsql-general has been delayed, and requires the
approval
of the moderators, for the following reason(s):

Non-Member Submission from mihai11(at)mailcity(dot)com (Razvan)

How can I became a member?

Best regards,
Razvan M