Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL

From: PegoraroF10 <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL
Date: 2020-08-14 19:17:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Well, I didn´t know where was the problem exactly, then ...
The entire script to see that problem is

create domain public.i32 as integer;

CREATE FUNCTION public.fntextonumero(ftext text, finteger public.i32)
RETURNS boolean
LANGUAGE sql STABLE
AS $$
SELECT ftext = finteger::text;
$$;
CREATE FUNCTION public.fntextonumero(finteger public.i32, ftext text)
RETURNS boolean
LANGUAGE sql STABLE
AS $$
SELECT ftext = finteger::text;
$$;

CREATE OPERATOR public.= (
FUNCTION = public.fntextonumero,
LEFTARG = text,
RIGHTARG = public.i32
);
CREATE OPERATOR public.= (
FUNCTION = public.fntextonumero,
LEFTARG = public.i32,
RIGHTARG = text
);

Then that script I´ve sent you this morning.
This way I think you can get the problem. Is this a Postgres problem ? Well,
I created these operators because Firebird accepts comparisons between
numeric and text values, and as we converted from that ... I found a way to
continue comparing them. The problem ocurred now because the IN operator.

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html