How to discover what table is

From: PegoraroF10 <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to discover what table is
Date: 2020-03-08 17:26:52
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a publication/subscription replication.
Then this week started to see this message on Log of replica server.

Message is "duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pksyslookup""
Detail is "Key (lookup_id)=(56) already exists."

and on production server message is
"logical decoding found consistent point at 5D5/5CD64ED0"

I have 200 schemas on that database and every schema has that table, so ho
can I discover what table is having that violation ?
There is a way to know what WAL is being processed and get the command
should run to discover what table should be updated ?

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html