pg_dump documentation page

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: dgochin(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: pg_dump documentation page
Date: 2020-01-30 01:26:49
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/app-pgdump.html

Hi,

I'm not certain but I think that on the page:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/app-pgdump.html, it should mention that
to use the -j (jobs) switch, you can only use -F d (format directory.)
Also, when using -F d, you need to use the -f (file) switch as well to
specify the directory name. I didn't find that to be clear.

e.g.: pg_dump -j 5 -Fd -f "c:\pg backup" test_db

Thanks,
Daniel.