Re: pgAdmin 4 version 3.5 and 4.0 exist simultaneously

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Kenneth Wong <kenknwong(at)me(dot)com>, "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 version 3.5 and 4.0 exist simultaneously
Date: 2019-01-15 13:38:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

since you are asking about pgAdmin, may I add into this thread for my concern too.  I installed postgres 11.1 in Linux, how can I open pgAdmin or pgAdmin only for Window? Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success