naming triggers for execution

From: PegoraroF10 <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: naming triggers for execution
Date: 2019-11-15 14:31:09
Lists: pgsql-general

On create trigger page of the doc:
If multiple triggers of the same kind are defined for the same event, they
will be fired in alphabetical order by name.
But suppose we have two triggers, one is called for every table for auditing
purposes, for example. And other for a specific process of that table.
Considering that the auditing needs to be the last, how can I be sure it´ll
ran lastly ?

Would be cool if we could define position for triggers, or like SQL Server
which defines first and last position of it. But as we cannot use this
thing, what is the way you use.

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html