security on user for replication

From: PegoraroF10 <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: security on user for replication
Date: 2019-11-11 13:26:49
Lists: pgsql-general

We use replication with publication/subsctription. It´s ok, works fine.
But if I go to my replica server and do select * from pg_subscription
on field subconninfo I have all properties to connect. host, port, user,
password and dbname, all these info are available.
Documentation says user for replication is equivalent to a superuser and
must have the login attribute. If this user has all this power and using
that select on replica all that info is available ...
How can I hide that info from users which are connected to my replica server
or
If it´s possible to have a replication user with not superuser rights or
with NoLogin

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html