Re: ecpg and bison again

From: Lee Kindness <lkindness(at)csl(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Hacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Lee Kindness <lkindness(at)csl(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: ecpg and bison again
Date: 2002-06-19 13:22:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Perhaps there is some usefulness in adding 'preproc-inprogress.y' to
the repository and those interested in ecpg changes and who have the
relevant bison installed can manually copy it to 'preproc.y'?

Otherwise the ecpg changes are not going to get any testing apart from
Michael's...

Regards, Lee Kindness.