Re: cache lookup failed for function 0

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pf(at)pfortin(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cache lookup failed for function 0
Date: 2023-09-30 17:20:14
Lists: pgsql-general

pf(at)pfortin(dot)com writes:
> Python script and sample file attached...

This runs fine for me, both in HEAD and 15.4.

(Well, it fails at the last GRANT, seemingly because you wrote
"{table}" not "{TABLE}". But the COPY goes through fine.)

Assuming that you verified that this specific test case fails
for you, we're down to just a couple of theories:

1. There's some relevant info you didn't supply yet (is it
really a completely plain-vanilla installation? Maybe some
odd choice of locale?)

2. There's something wrong with your Postgres installation.

It's hard to get much further than that with the info that
we have.